Monday, September 10, 2007

God's Peace

Gus' first Christmas. (2006) You can tell his mind goes so fast. When will mine slow down?


When someone wishes me God's peace it always strikes me.






I am very high strung-ADD-hyper-intense-and more. Even when I am calm my mind is going at warp speed. My brother in law once told me that he thinks all people have a little Bi-Polar dissorder in them. I don't have enough symptoms for a diagnosis, but my mind sure does go faster than it should for good health.






Is God's peace escaping me because I can't slow my mind down? Retorical of course, but not retorical too.






When I was young my body went as fast as my mind. Now by body stays about one hundred thoughts/steps behind.






I wonder if this Blog will take the place of the Harley I want so badly, and can't afford.

No comments: